This section has insights about the “hows/whys/whats” of being human from my perspective, one that is informed by my lived experience, bicultural upbringing, and education. And while I don’t claim to have all the answers, by recounting relatable life lessons I hope to help you become (more) self-aware. I just ask that you be open, kind, patient, and loving with yourself and others.
Check out the posts in this section…
- Be Courageous, Even If You Don’t Have To Be
- To Surrender Is Not To Give Up, It Can Actually Be Empowering
- When All Else Fails, Your Faith Pulls You Through
- Humility Makes You A Badass, Not Meek
- Cultivating Self-Awareness In A Selfie World
- Moving Beyond Revenge Fantasies & Learning To Forgive
- The In-Between Phase of Your Life Is NOT A Bus Stop!
- Six Strategies To Increase Gratitude In Your Life
- Ten Rules for Being Human
- Glossary of Lessons: Ten Rules for Being Human